Quentin cheering for Obama


I went back to work almost three weeks ago, and although I love working I miss having Quentin all to myself. When I get home from work I can't get through my chores quick enough so that I can spend the rest of the evening with him. My favorite time has become bath time. He loves the water! He is just discovering his voice and is more vocal than ever. I love all his new facial expressions and with I could record everyone of them. Here he is fresh from the bath and happy that Dad is holding him

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

You know, you can do an audioblog and capture them on your blog. It is great! Go to audioblogger.com (I think) and it posts it directly to your blog. It is so cool! Then you have it in blog history forever!

The Webbs said...

Congrats to you...what a darling little boy. We have a little bundle, ok...not so little, he'll be 1 on April 4th. Wow, time flies! Good to "hear" from you. I'd love to email if you do that sort of thing. My email is: r.webberley@comcast.net. If not, that's cool. I'll just have to spy on you this way. Aren't blogs the coolest?! You can go to my page and see all of our friends. Chris Burns and Jenni just had baby #3...a little girl! Glad to have you join us in the blogging world. Robin

The Clarks said...

So good to "hear" from you as well. Your bundle of joy is beautiful, you guys look like a very happy family. Please do email me, it's one of the few things I can do at 3am and not feel bad. marisaclark@gmail.com