Quentin cheering for Obama



Update!

I am so sorry to all of those out there how keep checking out the blog to find that I haven't published anything new in quite some time now. Hats off to all you moms of multiple children who seem to find time to make blogging look easy.
Here is the most recent picture of me...the newly 30 year old me! Yes, it is true, I turned 30 this week and if you look closely I am smiling about it. I am truly excited about 30 and all that I have accomplished thus far and all that I have look forward in the next 30. To be happily married and blessed with two of the most beautiful children is more than I ever dreamed it would be. For those of you who know me, you know that I love birthdays. I think there are few things better in life than being able to celebrate a loved one came into this world, how life changes the moment it happens. Maybe I am exceptionally sappy about it this year because it is the big 3-0 but I believe it is because I have experienced the joy of having a child. Now I understand why my mother always made such a BIG deal about our birthdays and now I can only hope that my own children will say the same about me thirty years from now.
The kids are doing great! Quentin is doing great with Chloe and I just love to hear him say "little sister". I love watching them play together and to watch Quentin get so tickled over her little laugh. She watches him like a hawk and is already taking notes. She is already starting to teeth and can't wait to walk. I keep thinking that I will wake up tomorrow and she is going to be asking for the keys to the car. It sure goes faster with the second one. Q is still trying to master the potty like a big boy thing, but let me tell you the "pee-pee in the potty" dance makes it all a blast.
My wonderful husband retired this year from coaching Water Polo. He had an amazing time as head coach of the girls polo team of Bainbridge High for 9 years. It was hard to say goodbye, but everyone knows that he will still be there to cheer on the new coach and help in any way he can to help the program grow. Polo runs in his veins, it will never leave us completely. Now he has a little more free time to play with the kids and take up a new hobby...GOLF. ;)
So that's my nutty little life!

3 comments:

The Webbs said...

Oh...I love it! Welcome to 30!! It is fun, and scary at the same time. It means we have been out of school...well...for a long time. Now that you have successfully updated us on you, we want kid pics?! :-) I'm anxious to see little Chloe upright. Thanks for the call...it was a blessing.

Jenni said...

Happy 30th Mar! I turned 30 in February and I love it too :) You are beautiful, thanks for the update. We would love to also see an updated picture of your little sweethearts, even just one, I'm sure they've both changed a little since your last post ;) Love you!

Sweet Pea Potts said...

Happy birthday! I think about you and try to check your blog...it's so hard to find the time to do it...isn't it? I don't blame you for not updating as often as you'd like. Having two is so much more work and the blogging thing tends to take a back seat! Glad you're doing well! Thanks for the update!