Quentin cheering for Obama

Where does the time go....
I just thought that I should let you all know that I am still here. I know that we all struggle with the time to get everything done so I wont waist your time with excuses as to why I haven't been blogging. What I will do is fill you in as to what the family has been up doing.
About three weeks ago now I got braces. Yes...braces! With only a couple of weeks till my 29Th birthday I decided to swallow my pride and put them on. I will spare you the silly pictures. Needless to say Jeff and Quentin (as well as the rest of the family) have had a good laugh. Quentin smiles really big at me trying to get me to show them to him, it's very cute. Maybe I'll post some pictures when I get a bit more use to them.
And as if I wasn't feeling reminiscent of my adolescents enough...I just found out this week that I have mono. Can you believe it? Who gets mono at my age? I must have had it for a couple of weeks without knowing but it finally put me in the doctor's office. I think the funniest part was him asking me if I had been tired lately...obviously he doesn't have children. Truthfully, I am feeling much better and don't think it is going to keep me down that long, Quentin is great medicine. Not to mention a fabulous husband who has blown me away at what a great single parent he has been this last week. He never stops amazing me.

1 comments:

The Stockwells said...

I cant believe you have Mono! How crazy!!! I am so glad that you have such a wonderful husband that takes care of you! I enjoy our keeping in touch talks! Its always so nice to hear from you. Im in line next to call and see how you are. Hopefully you wont be sleeping! LOL!. I love you. I am praying that you get well quickly.