Quentin cheering for Obama

We're Having A Baby!

For those of you who haven't heard....we are expecting another baby! I can't begin to tell you how excited we are, but I'll sure give it a shot. I found out I was pregnant shortly after I found out that I had mono..what a combo I know.
We had our first doctor's visit and found out that this little one will be joining us somewhere around March 4Th. And yes, we will be finding out the sex of the baby ASAP! For those of you who know me really well, you know I have NO patience what so ever. I can already tell this pregnancy is going to go much faster than the last, Quentin is keeping me very busy. I am enjoying every precious unshared moment with him.

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

hooray! So excited for you! Congratulation Marisa & Jeff!

The Webbs said...

Yeah for you!! I can't wait also...Q is such a cute little boy, and now he'll be a brother and ya'll can say "children" now, instead of just "son" when you talk about your kids! Yeah!! Please keep us posted...pics included!

Jenni said...

Jeff and Marisa, that is great news!! How are you feeling? I guess pregnancy and mono don't go well together :( Hope you are doing better, bless you!

Sweet Pea Potts said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting! I agree with you...I have no patience and have to know as soon as possible too! I'm too much of a planner and like to have everything ready before they arrive! The second pregnancy really does fly since you are so busy chasing the first one around :) Enjoy your one on one time with Quentin...things will be so different with two. I am kind of sad to know that I only have a couple of weeks left with just Berkeley. I know it will be for the best, but it's kind of a sad thought.